- Sunday – going to church with my family, reading the paper, clipping coupons, spending quality time together (with my family).
- Monday – The start of a brand new week and looking forward to all the “good” things it will bring.
- Tuesday – Watching the boys at football practice – observing how they are getting better and better as each practice passes.
- Wednesday – Not having to go to football practice, taking my time to cook dinner and actually eat a meal as a family. This is also our “family meeting” night.
- Thursday – Watching RHOA (Real Housewives of Atlanta). Yes I hate to admit it but I am a reality TV junkie!
- Friday – Knowing that this marks the end of my work week at the J.O.B. and now I can devote all my time and energy on spending time with my family.
- Saturday – Football…football…and more football!
SIX places I’d love to visit before I die – Italy, Spain, Africa, Martha’s Vineyard, Grand Canyon, Napa Valley
FIVE things I do everyday without fail – brush my teeth, shower, have a cup of coffee, kiss and hug my kids, say “I love you”
FOUR stores/websites I frequent – Target.com (come on who doesn’t love Target?), aliedwards.typepad.com (great at telling life stories), twitter.com (yes, I tweet), amazon.com (you can find anything on amazon!)
Three photo’s I love
Reading some of my favorite blogs that I follow
Loving on my children
My trusty Dream Machine (who ever came up with that name?)
TWO decisions I’ve never regretted – marrying Byron (he is truly the one for me) and moving to Atlanta
ONE additional thing about me – I am trying to be the best Erika I can be.